A school-based internship for graduates looking to gain more experience of working in a school before joining our programme.
How does it work?
- You are employed by the school for a maximum of one year, term time only
- Schools provide a mentor to ensure you have a clear role and development plan
- Training is provided by the school and EES for Schools
- Schools support you to produce a portfolio of evidence
- Schools help prepare you for an application for an Initial Teacher Training Programme
Vacancies in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools across Essex
Salary £7,866 (25 hrs p/w term time only)
Degree preferably 2:1 or above and GCSEs in Maths and English (preferably grade B or above)
The best preparation I could have had for doing a Teacher Training Programme.
The staff were so welcoming and I learnt so much. Working with children every day has really helped me make the decision to teach.